Beach house no. 1
Beach house ideal for 3 to 5. Portable beds for more people available with fees (see rates below).
Photos (above) and all the needed information to decide if you want to reserve is found on this page, read:
- Features followed by:
- Availability followed by:
(All on this page) Simply everything on one page for your reservation. Important. To see availabilities and rates, simply scroll down this page. Save yourself time and read the page BEFORE COMMUNICATING WITH US PLEASE. So, you may be able to rent before others. Also, please understand that our cottages are much in demand having one of the most beautiful beaches. If you want to spend a wonderful holiday, read this entire page and be the first to rent. Do not forget to read: the “Terms & Conditions” tab on this site.
- 4 season Beach house – New construction – 1,200 ft², 3 floors²
- Queen bed
- Double Futon
- 2 bathrooms + 1 shower room (therefore, a toilet on each floor)
- 2 living rooms
- High-speed internet throughout the domain, including on the beach
- Air conditioning
- Laundry room
- Beautiful and quiet location
- Bring your motorboat
- Lac Gagnon is at the same level of purity as the 5 great lakes in Quebec being no. 1 (among the 400 great lakes in the Province), yes number 1!
- Stunning sandy beach and sand in the lakefront
- Ideal swimming for all ages
- Our well water of high quality for taps, showers and bath is exceptional (per the most recent evaluations of the Gatineau laboratory)
- Excellent for fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, 4 wheeler, etc.
- 1 kayak, 1 canoe, a small rowboat provided free of charge (unless under repair)
- Outdoor fire on the beach
- Indoor wood stove in chalets 1, 2 and 5 and a small private outdoor fire at cottage 3 Distances (Google Maps)
- From the village of Duhamel to the chalets: 9.9 km http://bit.ly/2iKvoo2
- Golf: 28 kms from Duhamel to Montpellier http://bit.ly/2ibW11S
- 108 km from Gatineau to Duhamel http://bit.ly/2hr3lIz
- 183 km from Montreal to Duhamel http://bit.ly/2ibNCvF
- 83.9 km village of Mont-Tremblant in Duhamel http://bit.ly/2ieX43W
- Full top floor with an open concept bathroom. Many windows with a spectacular view of the lake.
- Acacia exotic wood floor, handmade oak furniture by Klapka.
- Private balcony for a nice little coffee in the morning and a spectacular view.
- Modern kitchenette
- Dining room with antique furniture (1903)
- The table includes 4 extensions as required
- Living room with an integrated sound system on each floor (plug in your iPhone, Android, Portable, etc.). The sound system on each floor and outside. You decide where you want to hear your music including outside on your large window balcony.
- A flat-screen TV and a Blu-Ray DVD player
- Large windows, patio door
- Huge glass balcony (32 feet long in front of the lake) with ramp access for reduced mobility on one side and stairs to the beach on the other side
- B.B.Q. – 6 burners and gas tank
- Patio table with large chairs and a large umbrella
- Butler iron trolley on wheels
The bottom (beach) floor:
- Shower room with underfloor heating
- Second living room with wood stove and a double futon
- Washer and dryer
- Large windows
- A door that gives access to a terrace and the beach
** We can add in some cottages, upon written request, portable beds for adults and children and a playpen, when available. Please contact us as soon as possible. Fees may apply.
(For 5 persons). Children less than 2 years old, free of charge.
Price for additional persons over 5: $25 per night per person.
NO DOMESTIC ANIMALS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME!
AS OF JANUARY 2021
IMPORTANT NEW NOTICE:
WE WILL ONLY RENT OUR COTTAGE FOR A MINIMUM PERIOD OF 7 NIGHTS. CONSEQUENTLY, PLEASE VIEW ONLY THE RED LETTER RATES.
Plus: Security Deposit to new clients mostly.
Security Deposit is individualized prices. Min. $200.
(minimum 7 nights)
(Any other time)
(minimum 7 nights)
+ security deposit (ask for the amount of security amount)
The security deposit is based on many elements. Ask us for that amount.
In high season, we rent for a minimum of 7 nights, always from Saturday to Saturday.
Payment of 50% to book (reserve) (**) and balance 30 days before arrival.
(**) With your first deposit, you agree to the terms and conditions and information in our emails and on this page.
Payments and fees:
(*) – Beginning in 2017, we must add the new Québec tax of 3.5%, taxes for the Tourist Housing industry in Quebec.
– Email Interac transfer: Call us for the security question and answer at (514) 774-4141.
– Visa, MasterCard, Amex credit cards + 3.9% fees. Call us at (514) 774-4141.
– Checks (2 checks), 1st at the reservation; the last cheque dated 30 days before your arrival for Canadian citizens. Citizens from abroad, all must be on one cheque dated 60 days of your booking date. Please contact us at GestionTGSL@gmail.com.
– PayPal: + 4% service fees. Contact us for email.
– Security Deposit, refundable approximately 10 days after your departure. The amount of the security deposit always depends on the number of tenants and the rented chalet. Call us for this information.
Please read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS on this site.
Domestic animals never allowed