Dear guests and friends,
Due to the current situation with COVID-19 and the latest Government recommendations, we are informing you of the following:
- we are reopened for rentals effective June 1st, 2020,
- for your safety, the cottages will not only be cleaned but disinfected with the use of powerful and recommended products, between each rental,
- we kindly ask our vacationers to remember that we are still in the “COVID invisible war” and the Government of Québec’s requirements remain in effect.
Rest assured that we take this situation very seriously.
By this time (June 5th), the reservations for high-season are almost complete.
We are observing that the new trend this year is as follows:
- making last minute reservations/bookings;
- travelling by “drive to”, instead of “fly-to”;
- looking for small vacation rentals, instead of large hotels;
- looking for rural settings, instead of urban;
- looking for rentals where one can cook meals, instead of going to restaurants.
Our cottages have these fine qualities. Plus, the set-up of the cottages and size of our beach offers physical distancing.
Therefore, we expect a rush of last-minute inquiries/bookings in the weeks to come.
Thank you for your patience.
Please direct all inquires to the following email: ChaletsGagnon@gmail.com
We wish you good health.