Beach house no. 1
Beach house ideal for 3 to 5. Portable beds for more people available with fees (see rates below).
Photos (above) and all the needed information to decide if you want to reserve is found on this page, read:
- Features followed by:
- Availability followed by:
(All on this page) Simply everything on one page for your reservation. Important. To see availabilities and rates, simply scroll down this page. Save yourself time and read the page BEFORE COMMUNICATING WITH US PLEASE. So, you may be able to rent before others. Also, please understand that our cottages are much in demand having one of the most beautiful beaches. If you want to spend a wonderful holiday, read this entire page and be the first to rent.Do not forget to read: the “Terms & Conditions” tab on this site.
- 4 season Beach house – New construction – 1,200 ft², 3 floors²
- Queen bed
- Single bed
- Double Futon
- 2 bathrooms + 1 shower room (therefore, a toilet on each floor)
- 2 living rooms
- High-speed internet throughout the domain, including on the beach
- Air conditioning
- Wood stove
- Laundry room
- Beautiful and quiet location
- Bring your motor boat
- Lac Gagnon is at the same level of purity as the 5 great lakes in Quebec being no. 1 (among the 400 great lakes in the Province), yes number 1!
- Stunning sandy beach and sand in the lake front
- Ideal swimming for all ages
- Our well water of high quality for taps, showers and bath is exceptional (per the most recent evaluations of the Gatineau laboratory)
- Excellent for fishing, hunting, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, 4 wheeler, etc.
- 1 kayak, 1 canoe, a small rowboat provided free of charge (unless under repair)
- Outdoor fire on the beach
- Indoor wood stove in chalets 1, 2 and 5 and a small private outdoor fire at cottage 3
- Distances (Google Maps)
- From the village of Duhamel to the chalets: 9.9 km http://bit.ly/2iKvoo2
- Golf: 28 kms from Duhamel to Montpellier http://bit.ly/2ibW11S
- 108 kms from Gatineau to Duhamel http://bit.ly/2hr3lIz
- 183 km from Montreal to Duhamel http://bit.ly/2ibNCvF
- 83.9 km village of Mont-Tremblant in Duhamel http://bit.ly/2ieX43W
- Full top floor with open concept bathroom. Many windows with spectacular view of the lake.
- Acacia exotic wood floor, handmade oak furniture by Klapka.
- Private balcony for a nice little coffee in the morning and for a spectacular view.
- Modern kitchenette
- Dining room with antique furniture (1903)
- Table includes 4 extensions as required
- Living room with an integrated sound system on each floor (plug in your iPhone, Android, Portable, etc.). Sound system on each floor and outside. You decide where you want to hear your music including outside on your large window balcony.
- Flat screen TV and Blu-Ray DVD player
- Large windows, patio door
- Huge glass balcony (32 feet long in front of the lake) with ramp access for reduced mobility on one side and stairs to the beach on the other side
- B.B.Q. – 6 burners and gas tank
- Patio table with large chairs and large umbrella
- Butler iron trolley on wheels
The bottom (beach) floor:
- Ultramatic single bed and TV
- Shower room with underfloor heating
- Second living room with wood stove and double futon
- Washer and dryer
- Large windows
- Door that gives access to a terrace and to the beach
** We can add in some cottages, upon written request, portable beds for adults and children and playpen, when available. Please contact us as soon as possible. Fees may apply.
3) Prices for 2019:
(For 5 persons). Children less than 2 years old, free of charge.
Price for additional persons over 5: 25 $ per night per person.
NO DOMESTIC ANIMALS ALLOWED AT ANY TIME!
Plus: Securty Deposit to new clients mostly.
Security Deposit is individualized prices. Min. $200.
June 15 to
|Weekends – Friday to Sunday – low season only||
|5 day Week (Monday to Friday) (4 nights) – low season only||
|7 nights (Saturday to Saturday).||
$1 550 $
+ security deposit (ask for amount)
Security deposit is based on many elements. Ask us for that amount.
In high season, we rent for a minimum of 7 nights, always from Saturday to Saturday.
Payment of 50% on booking (**) and balance 30 days before arrival.
See the FAQs tab for payment methods, cancellations, and refunds.
(**) With your first deposit, you agree to the terms and conditions and information in our emails and on this page.
Payments and fees:
(*) – Beginning in 2017, we must add the new Québec tax of 3.5%, taxes for the Tourist Housing industry in Quebec.
– Email Interac transfer, at ChaletsGagnon@gmail.com
Security question: The name of the lake.
Answer: Gagnon (Using a capital “G” please.)
– Visa, MasterCard, Amex credit cards + 3.9% fees. Call us at (613) 799-4321
– Checks (2 checks), 1st at the reservation; the last cheque dated 30 days before your arrival on payable to “Philippe Paquette“, for Canadian citizens. Citizens from abroad, all must be on one cheque dated 60 days of your booking date. Please call 1 613 799-4321 for our mailing address at ChaletsGagnon@Gmail.com.
– PayPal: + 4% service fees. Contact us for email.
– Cash accepted. We live in Orléans, (Ottawa), On
– Security Deposit, refundable approximately 10 days after your departure. The amount of the security deposit always depends on the number of tenants and the rented chalet. Call us for this information.
Please read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS on this site and here are some that are part of our TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- To ensure a pleasant holiday for all, we ask all our clients to act in a peaceful and pleasant way.
- Any transgression will result in a partial or total deduction on the amount of your security deposit or without a deposit, an invoice and if necessary a formal legal notice. Also, a second transgression could lead to your immediate expulsion. Especially if we receive complaints from our other vacationers or our employees. In short, we count on your respect and your full cooperation.
- PROPANE Gas for the BBQ should be available always. If you run out of propane, please call Vanessa or Normand. Their number is indicated in your cottage. Please DO NOT EXCHANGE cylinders from other cottages – Our employees will ensure that you always have propane. Simply call them.
- INTERIOR FURNITURE remains inside and OUTSIDE FURNITURE remains outside to prevent mosquito invasion. Also, if you move some furniture, place them back in their original location upon departure.
- You MUST avoid throwing in our toilets any WET WARES, AND SANITARY PRODUCTS at all costs: such products block our system and immediately breaks the pump that circulates the toilette water in the cottages.
- Place your WASTES in the green or black bin, at the end of the entrance and recycling waste in the blue bins. Animals such as raccoons are frequent visitors. Close the lids. The village refuses to empty the recycling bins if garbage is also found in them. Avoid mixing.
- All BOTTLES AND CANS must either be brought to the village at the convenience stores or place them in the blue recycling bins.
- INTERIOR DOORS must remain closed always to prevent mosquitoes, field mice, ducks, etc. from invading your cottage.
- FIRES are only permitted in designated areas. You can bring your wood or order it. See the instructions on the posters on our walls.
- Out of respect for other clients, please observe the 23 h CURFEW. You can continue your activities including outdoor fires and swimming in summer, but it is essential that the noise level is minimal.
- There is NO SMOKING inside the Beach house and NO butch should ever be thrown on the ground or in the Lake.
- FOOD PARTICLES attract mosquitoes. No crumbs of food should drag on the floor in the house. Vacuum or sweep as often as necessary.
- Do not feed the ducks or deer at any time.
- IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN TO BRING ANY DOMESTIC ANIMAL ON OUR DOMAIN, FOR YOU AND YOUR GUESTS. This is as much for the good of your pet as for the protection of the many different species of ducks, deer and small animals that kindly visit our beach. There may also be a hedgehog that hides in the nearby forest. This is very bad for dogs. A veterinary service in Buckingham costs between $600 to $1,000 to extract the needles.
- Our rates do not include the cost of cleaning at $ 30 / hr. A list to do will be in your cottage. What will not be done will generate this cost deducted from your security deposit.
- Please note that the owners or their employees reserve the right to come to the site always to ensure compliance with these rules.
- At our cottages, you always have help if needed. We offer you a service of excellence at all times. See the help contacts on the posters in your cottage.
Thank you for trusting us and spend a wonderful holiday.